1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pics of my Turkeys!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by lockedhearts, Mar 4, 2009.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I hatched the 2 bronze in October, they are a little over 4 months now. The Eastern Hen I just bought, she is a year old.

Since the Tom, Sailor and the Bronze Hen, Trip are likely related, The Eastern, Prissy will be the mate for Sailor. I have a Tom I am getting to be the mate for Trip.
    The pen they are in is temporary, we are getting ready to work in 2 large runs for them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    ooooooh! handsome!!!

3. L*A*G*

L*A*G* Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    planet chicken
    i like the tom!

4. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    Let me know when you have eggs. I might be able to convince my man to let me have some. Maybe I just need to tell him about chicken math.

5. Harp Turkey Ranch

Harp Turkey Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    McCleary, WA
    The Eastern Hen I just bought, she is a year old.

I don't know which one you are calling a wild, but in the pictures you have a bronze tom,bronze or wild hen, and a Narragansett hen. But at any rate good looking birds !!!​

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    MN
    Yeah, the lighter hen looks like a Royal Palm/Bronze or Royal Palm/Eastern cross, I have one and she looks just like that too. Or, she could be Narra, like the other person before me said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by