Pics of My two surviving blue sizzles:) for you mrs. Jaynie!!

cgjsmith

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
tennessee
DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

The third one didn't make it. But these two are too adorable!! Crystal

Oh how cute! Look at those fat cheeks! I have one that hatched about 13 days ago that looks just like the lighter of the two. I am so glad you got a few at least. Let me know if you want to try anymore. I have one that is laying now. The rest are broody but when they get back to laying I can get you some eggs. Lets hope you get some frizzle in at least one.

what is the difference between a sizzle and a frizzle? I have two chicks whose feathers look like they have been flipped up. Ones a barred rock looking one and ones black, are they considered sizzles? Then I have mr frizzle who you gave me and he looks like he has hair. BTW my hubby says that one of the chicks we hatched out looks like its going to be frizzle so were guessing mr. frizzle is the man
wink.png
Crystal

Actually a Sizzle is a Frizzled bird with all the Silkie Attributes but it has regular feathers. They are a Silkie/ Cochin Cross. If it has Silkie Feathering or Fluff and it is Frizzled it is a Frizzled Silkie. Mr Frizzle is a Frizzled Silkie if I remember. If Mr Frizzle was around a Barred Rock hen then that one is probably his too. Good Boy Mr Frizzle!

Back
Top Bottom