1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pics of the ENTIRE bunny herd! *uber pic heavy*

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by IcarusSomnio, Oct 28, 2010.

1. IcarusSomnio

IcarusSomnio Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2010
    Vernon County, MO
    Beware! I nearly drained my battery this morning getting pictures of EVERYONE. I managed to get some halfway decent ones. Enjoy!
    Current count, including culls: 15
    Current count not including culls: 11
    Bucks: 6
    Does: 9

Unnamed black buck. He's my new black herdsire. Obviously rather ugly at the moment mid-shed
    [​IMG]

Blue Spook, my possibly gay (he won't breed my doe!) Blue Dutch Buck. 8 months old now.
    [​IMG]

Charlie Blue shows off his racing stripe [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Charlie Blue looking to see what that weird noise was....
    [​IMG]

Investigate!
    [​IMG]

Blue Spook shows off his rump
    [​IMG]

Girls, girls, girls! Two Buttons, Clear Bells, Southern Belle, and Half Dutched
    [​IMG]

Half Dutched and Two Buttons...not sure who the other one is
    [​IMG]

Hallow's Eve, self-black Havana doe
    [​IMG]

Hops Malt, she's going through a shed
    [​IMG]

Mr. Impersonator, Charlie's son
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another one of my new black herdsire
    [​IMG]

New silvered black Lop Eared doe. She's pregnant by a regular eared broken black buck. Due this month!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver Black doe, also pregnant by the broken black buck. She's in dire need of some TLC.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yearling Silver Black buck that I won't be keeping.
    [​IMG]

The Silver Black twin bucks
    [​IMG]

Stealth bunny has stealth
    [​IMG]

Toe Socks! She's bred to Charlie for November kits. Really want to see what this pairing produces.
    [​IMG]

Charlie Blue peeking out from the box
    [​IMG]

One of Charlie's, a little buck I'm also not keeping
    [​IMG]

2. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Awww, what a nice group of bunnies! So darn cute! [​IMG] I had bunnies for years and decided to no longer keep them (partly because I'm so obsessed with my poultry), but that doesn't mean I don't still love them. [​IMG] They're darling and all look so healthy and happy.

3. IcarusSomnio

IcarusSomnio Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2010
    Vernon County, MO
    Quote:They're all spoiled rotten is what they are [​IMG] The little gray buck had a bit of a struggle-apparently the sellers didn't feed a very high roughage diet-adjusting to the new ways of feeding (lots, and lots, and lots....and lots, of fresh grasses and hay). He seems to be picking up pretty well now. He's such a sweetie too, I'm really tempted to keep him. But, I already have my bucks and he's not the quality I want.

The two silver bucks are obese. They're on a diet now. When I got them I seriously thought that THEY where the pregnant does!
    Charlie Blue- the big Vienna-keeps trying to hump my new black herdsire [​IMG]
    Blue Spook my little Dutch is completely clueless when it comes to wooing my Dutch doe (who is FERTILE AND READY TO GO BOY, C'MON NOW). It's driving me nuts!
    All the girls are pretty plump and doing well [​IMG] I'm rather pleased with myself that I can identify and name all of them XD
    The one girl I have inside is just a wreck. She's really, really, timid, her fur is nasty and she has no fur left on her belly from pulling it for nests. She's going to have a long vacation before I breed her again.

Everyone just got fresh dandelion treats again. Spoiled little brats, I swear [​IMG]

4. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Nice looking bunch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by