Pics of the flock and garden

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I have not been on for a while but I just wanted to post pics I took today because its a beautiful day here in Maryland. The trees are starting to turn but everything is still flowering. Most of my poor hens are molting so excuse their shabby looks. I am only getting two or three eggs a day.

The back yard with the changing sugar maple

Some of the flowers are still going in my moms garden

Lettuce, spinich, and chard in the garden

The coop

The tractor where the new chicks and maybe some new pullets will stay for a while

The hens eating some sunflower seeds

The whole flock

A few of the girls a bit closer

Thanks for looking,
Henry

Last edited:

nhnanna

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
The chicken coop
Nice pictures Henry. The peak season is almost done up here. Most of the leaves are turning brown now. Atleast this was a nice weekend. Pretty girls!!

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
Thanks everyone two seasons in Maryland are nice the rest is really nasty so fall and spring make up for the nastiness.

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I can't wait to add the new birds when they are grown they should hatch in about a week. I am getting bbs Copper Marans and maybe exchequer leghorns and more ameraucana either blue/ wheaten or bbs.

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
Do you think it will be to cold to put chicks out in a month and a half? I am brooding the new chicks in the shed and then moving them outside the tractor. I may put my big red heat lamp in there and cover the open sides what do you guys thing?

Henry

Top Bottom