Pics that make you feel happy.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by luvmychicknkids, Apr 13, 2012.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I want to see pics that just make you feel happy, good, at peace. This is one of mine. At the end of Summer last year my family volunteered for beach cleanup. When we finished our assigned section of beach we were relaxing a bit. This is my three oldest children. Every time I look at this pic I just melt inside. [​IMG]

2. TonySorrento

TonySorrento Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    South Wales, New York
    [​IMG]

3. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Awwwww how precious! :)

4. Souperchicken

Souperchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    USA- Southwest
    Nice pictures. The ocean pic looks like a great memory . Here are a couple of my favorite peaceful pics. Dusk is when I feel most peaceful -hence the sunset pics.
    The first one is at a remote lake were we were going to camp. We got there at sundown and it was completely isolated and absolutely beautiful. We could hear a pack of coyotes on the hill across the lake.
    Second pic - Snow seems so calm and quiet. This is a pic I took on a snow shoe trip at sundown. I just sat and watched the snow sparkle in the sunset until trees shadows covered it . Very peaceful.
    Third pic - it is very peaceful to watch my children discover nature and enjoy being outside. I love this photo of them picking raspberries. Quite a serene scene for me. We had the lake to ourselves and hearing the voices of happy children with a beautiful setting left me with a warm feeling.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TonySorrento

TonySorrento Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    South Wales, New York
    Sunset at home

[​IMG]

6. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    [​IMG]
    My mom & My Lucky [​IMG]

7. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    These pics are all wonderful! :) Each one just makes you feel good. Lucky is such a pretty little calico girl! :)

8. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thank you [​IMG] (She says thank you too) [​IMG] right now she is running all over and playing! she is so funny!

9. NancyWicker

NancyWicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2012
    Great thread!

Souperchicken that last pic of yours just kinda reels you in and holds you...

Watchin Chicken TV
    [​IMG]

10. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Seeing Sally makes me happy.She was starving and yellow from liver faliure. I force fed her for weeks,and gave meds and oils for her liver.It is so good to see her happy and healthy.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by