Pics will not upload....again

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by lclark, Oct 18, 2016.

1. lclark

lclark 20 acres bliss

Mar 22, 2016
    Great Lakes State
    I use the mobile version on a galaxy s7. I do not have a desktop. I click the correct icon and choose my photo. Then it says it's embedding, however, it never does.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Are any other users on similar, or other mobile devices, having the same problem?

3. lclark

lclark 20 acres bliss

Mar 22, 2016
    Great Lakes State

I just tried again,same thing. It says embedding photo and then nothing happens. The reply box remains empty with nothing in it to preview.

4. lclark

lclark 20 acres bliss

Mar 22, 2016
    Great Lakes State
    I am a patient person lol,however, I have another user waiting on me to see pics of the Buff/Barred cross chicks I hatched and there's nothing I can do. If you have any other suggestions I am open to them [​IMG]

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

My only suggestion for now is to try the "desktop" version of the site (click the DESKTOP button on the bottom of the page) and see if that helps. If not, then the only option for now is to load it from another device or computer... at least until we can duplicate the problem and find a bug and fix it.

6. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    @lclark I would also suggest clearing out your cache/browsing history from your phone :thumbsup

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by