Pics

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by Horsemama, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Horsemama

Horsemama Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2012
    PA
    I have a stupid question. Im new to peas and new to computers how do you put pictures of your peas on for everyone to see

2. new 2 pfowl

new 2 pfowl Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    Hello, [​IMG], and no this is NOT a stupid question!!!
    When you are writing a post, you'll see that above the place where you're typing there is a row of all kinds of choices ("source," "size," etc.). The eighth item from the right is something that looks like a little picture of a house.
    If you click on that, you'll see a button that says "Upload a photo."
    And if you click on that, it will allow you to choose a photograph that you have on your computer.
    Once you double-click on the photo on your computer you want to post here, it will load the photo.
    Then you just have to choose a size (usually medium), and click submit.

3. Horsemama

Horsemama Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2012
    PA
    Thanks New 2 pfowl now I just need to get some pics on my computer. I have them on my phone because as you prob. know when they do anything to take a pic of all you have on you is a phone. I'll get my daughter to help me. Thanks again

4. new 2 pfowl

new 2 pfowl Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    No problem!
    I'm glad you have someone to ask about posting photos from your phone...
    I'm so low tech my phone doesn't even take photos! [​IMG]
    I'll be watching for photos of your pea-kids...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  5. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Haha that is so true! Most of the time when I see them sitting pretty or displaying I don't have my camera with me.

If you can email from your phone, you can email yourself the photos from your phone so that then from your computer you can open up the emails and copy the photos you sent yourself. If you can't email from your phone, you can text the photos to someone's phone that can email and then they can email you the pictures. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by