picture from today

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by duck walk, Dec 15, 2009.

1. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    liked this one with the sunlight playing on my six week old BOs, RRs, EEs and a couple older EEs from MPC...the youngsters are just out in the big coop and enjoying it...they are very curious and social...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG]

Cool Pictures

3. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Excellent pic! [​IMG] They're just beautiful!

4. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    thanks you guys...I am totally smitten with the BOs...I have wanted them for a long time and finally ordered ten pullets that are actually pullets (you know how that sexing thing goes at the hatchery) and they are just so sweet natured...the four little
    RRs I got with them are also girls and very calm antured as well...of the six EE pullets that came with that group, one had a sex change and is a little roo...he is very pretty and since I lost my older rooster, Walter, this little guy can stay as long as he is civil...one of the little BOs is such a hoot...she likes to sit on and ride around on the toe of my boot when I am in the coop/pen with them...she picks at my shoe laces and if I take my cane and try to coax her off my foot, she just turns her head and pecks the cane stating plainly that she intends to stay where she is...I am so used to the chicks that run screaming to the hills like bad actors in a B grade horror movie that these freindly little girls are a joy and a bit of a surprise...love it...

[​IMG]

5. rcentner

rcentner Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Le Roy, NY
    What a beautiful bunch of chickens!

6. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Cool. [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Colorful crew.

8. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    I love taking pictures like that with the sunlight. Glad your flock is so nice. I have a SLW that just has to jump up on my shoulder when I give them there treats. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by