1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Picture of my "Proud Moment". :-)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Keltara, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Will you please come to my blog? I have a VERY proud moment that I want to share with everyone. It's about my beautiful daughter Tara. Please be sure to leave a comment, because she really deserves it. Thanks!! Click here, or on the photo to get there.

Sincerely,
    Kelly
    Our Country Chronicles

[​IMG]

2. ladychicken&Ducklover

ladychicken&Ducklover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2011
    Champion, Michigan
    What a beautiful story and beautiful child!

I sometimes , well most of the time, lol, I believe there is nothing More precious than a child and the love she has for her God, family and animals.:love

You are very lucky.

Thank you for sharing.

3. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you Deirdre. I really do feel blessed. Tara happens to be an InVitro Miracle. Her little sister was no less a miracle as God gave me her without any medical intervention. I really feel lucky to have my children. I rode the Infertility roller coaster for 3 years before I became pregnant with Tara. They are the most precious things in my life next to Jesus. ✿◠‿◠

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

What a beautiful blog! I left my comment also! Your daughter Tara is very special indeed. Bless her and your family.

5. AnimalsComeFirst

AnimalsComeFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    Wow! Thats so amazing for her!!! Congrats! What a nice blog you have there... I'm just starting to blog and am now gonna explore your blog to get any ideas... if you don't mind! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by