1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

picture of my sickest baby

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by the3ofus+oursixchicks, Apr 20, 2012.

1. the3ofus+oursixchicks

the3ofus+oursixchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    alabama
    [​IMG]i have been posting on here for the past couple of days bout my wydonetts that have cocci. just wanted to put a pic of lucy on here because she looks swollen to me. i dont know if its her feathers or the cocci. she hasnt ben to active today but the other 3 are all over the place. anyhow here she is what do yall think?

2. the3ofus+oursixchicks

Apr 22, 2011
    alabama
    i also wanted to add its like when she walks she waddles.

3. SmallFarmChick

SmallFarmChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2012
    in the coop
    Poor baby! Let's see if someone else can help, but how does her poo look? Is she eating/drinking???
    Anything else? Do you notice how she behaves with the other chicks????

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  4. the3ofus+oursixchicks

Apr 22, 2011
    alabama
    she had been pooping blood tue and wed i started them on corid, then one more was pooping blood. she has been pretty active until today. she hasnt done much. she has eaten and drank. she does fine with the others she just cant keep up with them today. her poop does look better though. since she isnt pooping blood anymore you think she will be ok?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by