Picture trouble in "Coop" article

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by PAchickengirl, Nov 3, 2012.

1. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chirping

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Cannot get my picture to load in my coop article. I get a message that says "error in retrieving URL". I am using Photobucket, and set the album to public. Tried all the different image links, too. And suggestions? I am using an iPad.

2. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Try posting image to this thread. If same error message appears, post link to album/image name (will try it from here).

3. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chirping

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
  4. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    [​IMG] Haven't used PB for a few weeks, seems they're at it again (can't leave system well enough alone) making things `cute' instead of functional. However, all my `fuddydudding' aside. the HTML link, pasted into this post, from your account, does display Link should look just like (click for full size): [​IMG].

5. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chirping

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    I am thinking it is an iPad compatibility issue. There is a warning above this text box that says there is a compatibility issue with the browser. I think I'll try it on the laptop later. Tanks for checking!

P.s., does that chicken, above, look close to laying? Lol I am still waiting!

6. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Well, not sure if it isn't IPAD&PB - notice that their link informs one that it is `beta' (used to get paid to be a beta tester :( )

I'm sure she's progressing to the `nesting' :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  7. You can also just copy and paste the photo...

8. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chirping

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Tried to copy and paste, only yhe "select" option comes up when I try to paste in the text box.

9. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    If you right click (touch?) photo above to `get properties/url/copy link address'? And paste that?

10. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chirping

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    There is no right click on an iPad. You hold down on top of what you want to copy....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: