Pictures Daily

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by meant2bemommie, Mar 22, 2008.

1. meant2bemommie

meant2bemommie Songster

Mar 20, 2008
    California
    I know these are my "first" babies but I am finding myself taking pictures of them everyday. OK it is only day two but I know tomorrow will be day three and I will take more and more... LOL

2. Alexis

Alexis Songster

Jan 28, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    It's ok... it's a perfectly healthy addiction. We are all perfectly wonderful enablers too - so lets see some pics! [​IMG]

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    LOL....it doesn't get any better. [​IMG] My computer is literally stuffed with pics of my babies from the day they arrived to now......over 6 months later. Now I have pics of my chickens hanging all over my kitchen....how could I NOT decorate with chickens when mine are so pretty. [​IMG] Enjoy them......and believe me, you will love having the baby pics to go back and look at as they grow.

4. Texas Fluffy Feet

Texas Fluffy Feet Songster

Feb 20, 2008
    Arlington, TX
    That's okay. I am doing that too. I think it will be neat to make a page where you can see just how fast they grow.
    Luvmychicknkids- I already had the thought in my head that I was going to have to use some of the pics to make a chicken calender for next year to hang in the kitchen.

5. lurky

lurky Songster

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I'm going on my first year and i still wear down the batteries in my camera pretty regularly [​IMG]

6. meant2bemommie

meant2bemommie Songster

Mar 20, 2008
    California
    I am so bad that I even did video of them last night. What an addiction. Better than drugs right!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: