Pictures for Miss Lydia

Skcup

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 15, 2010
My muscovies finally figured out that it was fun outside their pen. I also saw them mating this morning so maybe I will get eggs soon (they are young, I wasn't sure if they were sexually mature yet). Anywhere, here are some pictures as requested. They are cautiously inquisitive and my rooster basically herded them out of their pen and forced them to explore (good boy). He seems quite protective of him and the chickens all like them so far.

If anyone is curious, their names are Drella, Nico, Venus and Lou :) (bonus points if you can figure out the reference)

My muscovies finally figured out that it was fun outside their pen. I also saw them mating this morning so maybe I will get eggs soon (they are young, I wasn't sure if they were sexually mature yet). Anywhere, here are some pictures as requested. They are cautiously inquisitive and my rooster basically herded them out of their pen and forced them to explore (good boy). He seems quite protective of him and the chickens all like them so far.

@Skcup They are gorgeous looks like a nice place for foraging too. You roo is beautiful also. Thanks for sharing..

Back
Top Bottom