Pictures from our Hill Farm Nr Bala North Wales

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful country, home and love for your land. Feel free to show photos any old time, unbelievable.
While at home, we often forget to enjoy our own country side or city. Being a tourist in your own home town can be an exciting and fascinating event. DH and I "summered" here in Maine- we are both from here, hiked part (very VERY small part) of the Appilacian Trail, read up on the geological stuff, history and found glacier scrapes and formations.
(Its amazing- round rocks are on the side that the glacier began on, flat rocks where it ground the rocks.)
Do you have these types of things in Wales? I love to hear about peoples lives, history and trials!!!!

Do you adopts grown folks?
lol.png

Lovely. I spent some time in England and Wales a few years ago. Rented a car and had a wonderful time. People, language, countryside, (and of course beer, LOL), were awesome.

Thanks for sharing,
Ellie

Last edited:
Beautiful, beautiful! Love seeing those sheep. That is such a sharp contrast to where I live -- in the deep woods of the deep south USA. That open land almost makes me drool!

Beautiful! I keep picturing the resolute walkers in their Wellies, bobble hats and maps on a string round their necks though, insisting that the sheep must get out of their footpath because The Land Is For The People.

We don't have any such thing here in the US, DH had to use many little words to explain to me what sort of person a "walker" is, what stiles are, and why it's important to keep the stiles in good condition for walkers. It's amazing to me that all over the lovely farms like yours, anyone can just go hiking right on through anytime they like.

Back
Top Bottom