Pictures from the coop party! What a Blast!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by perfectly_polish, Jul 20, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    We had a coop building party today, not very many people, but we got a TON done, and had a blast. Purplechicken, drumstick, moodusnewchick, and Henrietta23 came. Moodus brought 2 friends and Henrietta23 brought her husband James, and son Alex. Moodusnewchick brought four 9 week old cornish crosses to process. And those things were HUGE! Moodusnewchick also took a few chicks, some meat birds, and her friend brought home a couple chicks as well. PC got his 22 meat birds, 5 of my chicks and a cortunix quail, good luck with those PC! We'll be having a processing party in about 8-12 weeks. We'll be doing over 100 birds [​IMG] I hope everyone made it safely home and had a great time! Can't wait to everyone again! Oh and PC showed us his back [​IMG] It was the hairiest thing I ever saw, supposedly he just waxed it, he must put miracle grow on his back or something...now don't get me started on his legs [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] (no they're not peeing [​IMG])

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This picture is just for you Buster!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pictures and the video still uploading!

Thank you guys so much! Without you we defiantly could not have gotten all of that done [​IMG]

PC and Drumstick let us know when you get home!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Looks like you guys had lots of fun! What a great bunch of friends to come out and help you build your coop. You all deserve a great big hug and lots of pats on the back! It's good to know there are such nice people out there still. Great job! [​IMG]

3. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Are you sure PC needs a hug...I mean with his hair problem and all, it might be kind of itchy [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    that is the way to do it... Awsome how wonderful people are to come and help do these things. there are still good people out there!

I hope all got home safe too.

eta.. is that the square foot gardening methood you are using in your raised beds?

5. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    More pictures..but that darn video is still uploading [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(yes that is a purple dog [​IMG])

[​IMG]

6. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Well the only ? I have is how the heck did you get drumstick to let go of that pup. Looks to me like he had a "he is coming home with me" grip on it. Thanks for sharing.

7. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Well I have pretty much figured out we PC is, but now how about putting some names with these other faces that I am seeing.....

You all make it look so easy!! Good Job!! I love having little gatherings like you guys had here. Warms the heart to know there is still good people out there......[​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Okay... now why can't someone near me have a party like this? [​IMG] I'd totally come!!! [​IMG]

9. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:Deleted because PP's last photo won't load for me so I didn't realize that is the one you are probably talking about. And here's the reason I thought you might have meant MY son!
    [​IMG]

10. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Oh I saw him trying to sneak him in their truck, he said it was a rare breed of chicken [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by