Pictures Lost and Found

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hotwings, May 26, 2007.

1. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    I am one of those people that seem to take forever to take a roll of film . This is from a disposible camera that I took pictures back in the winter and had sat around in my car for like 6 months!

This was taken near my library during our 1st ice storm in Mich

[​IMG]

This is another shot near the libarary of iced over crapapple trees

[​IMG]

This is taken at Freebie's place this spring- this is her steer and his companion goat, Jeffreythe Jersey cow and Ronald the Boer goat

[​IMG]

These were taken of their pigs back in Dec I think. They are her Yorshire gilts(females). They are ALOT bigger now!

[​IMG]

This is Denise's barn kitty and her namesake Freebie

[​IMG]

A picture of Denise's first flock-they are a year now
    [​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

HAHA!! I too have film....but mine is several years old!! I wonder if it will develope?? Thanks for shareing tyhose pics of the ice...I was sitting here sweating till I saw all that snow and ice! [​IMG]
    Very nice pics!

3. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    When we moved 18 months ago and were packing things up at the old house we were pulling disposable cameras out of every nook and cranny. We collected around 15 of them and had them developed. One of the rolls was at least 12 years old. Our teenaged boys were still toddlers in the pictures. The pictures developed just fine.

4. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Wow!! 12 year old film and it still developed. I was amazed at the 6 months of Hotwings. There may still be hope for some of my old disposable then. I better get them done soon.

Oh yes, and Hotwings I do so love the pictures, especially of the cat named Freebie.

5. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Those pictures were refreshing! Forgot all about the mini-heat wave outside! [​IMG]
    Looks like Freebie (cutie!) was trying to climb away from all that snow!

Looks like there is still hope for my throwaway cameras...gonna try to find them later!!!

6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I have 4 rolls that are a couple of years old...so that's good to know.

7. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    Thanks for posting Hotwings! Loved 'em. Specially Jeffrey; he's very sweet looking. And there is just something funny about chickens pecking at snow! Freebie looked like he(she) could do without the snow though!

8. mksenoj

mksenoj Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    UpState, New York
    Soon Film will be a word of the past!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by