Pictures - Lots of pictures of my Flock!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by aoxa, Feb 6, 2012.

1. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Oh I just love showing off my flock. I took some very nice pictures this weekend, and wanted to share! [​IMG] Jagger - my barred rock cockerel (almost 7 months old) [​IMG] Olive - My huge Buff Orpington girl (8 months old) [​IMG] Pearl - my sweet silkie (7 months old) [​IMG] Dixie - My favourite girl - barred rock (10 months old) [​IMG] Macy - my Muscovy hen. She is probably around 4 months old.. [​IMG] Dixie - checking out the nesting box, but deciding not to lay :rolleyes: She's so unreliable! [​IMG] McDonalds - Queen of the stink eye (SSH x Buff Laced Polish - 10 months old) [​IMG] Harriet - Buff Laced Polish (maybe 5 months old or so) [​IMG] Jagger again. [​IMG] Mabel - buff/partridge cochin (just over 27 weeks old) [​IMG] Denny - my almost 2 year old Delaware hen [​IMG] Jagger.. Yet again :p Always stealing my attention! [​IMG] Janet - Partridge cochin - 8 months [​IMG] Janet again Dott - My Silver Laced Wyandotte pullet - just over 27 weeks. So close to laying, yes?? [​IMG] Marge.. Looking for food.. Such a needy girl - Barred Rock - almost 7 months old. [​IMG] Penny - My best layer. Production red. No heat in coop, she is going through a molt, and she is still laying an egg a day! What a trooper! Age is a little over a year. [​IMG] Ruth - Our mixed drake. [​IMG] Denny again. [​IMG] McDonalds. [​IMG] And Ruby - our RIR girl. She is probably around 6-8 months old. Still no eggs yet out of her. She visits the nest box every day, but nothing. Hopefully soon! [​IMG] My SLW started going in the nesting boxes this weekend! I hope she lays her first egg soon :fl

2. Orpingtons4U

Orpingtons4U Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Dude i love McDonalnds she is cute

3. aoxa

Thank you :p I think she resents me for the name. She's always giving me the evil eye. She has puffy eyebrows. What is wrong with her?! :gig

4. ThePigeonKid

ThePigeonKid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Ohio - Chickens 3yrs
    Nice birds/Pics!!! [​IMG]

5. aoxa

Thank you :)

6. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    I love all the pictures. Good luck with getting your first egg from your slw.

7. I love McDonald! she looks like she has one of those hair 'bump' thingys... [​IMG]

8. I must agree with other people, MCDONALDS IS THE BEST!!

9. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    x2

they are all lovely chickens and ducks

10. Redaster99

Redaster99 New Egg

Aug 4, 2011
    Love your SLW... Just ordered some for my daughter for 4-H…

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by