1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pictures of Chickens from Healthy Chicks and More

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Master S.M.C, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Master S.M.C

Master S.M.C Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Maryland
    Does anyone have adult birds or growing birds (4 plus months) from Healthy chicks and, it's reall y bugging me I want to know about the bird quality.

2. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    I ordered 10 peeps from Ideal, but before I made the call to Healthy Chicks and More - did you order from them?

I'd never heard of them before - not even on here - they say they specialize in small orders. They are in the same state as Mt. Healthy, so I emailed them to see if they're related to Mt Healthy, and they responded that "Mt healthy & Healthy chicks are not owned by the same person however they are related and both use the same quality breeding line."

I then asked them if they had the "real, darker" RIRs or just the production line, and they said "Yes they are Dark." Anyway, thought that was interesting. I'll start a new topic and see if anyone has ordered from them or knows anything about them. I didn't bite the bullet because I am CHICKEN (bawk!) and don't want to be the first person to order from a new place...

Let me know if you've heard of them/know anything about them/have ordered from them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by