Pictures of coop/hens : )

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Nyna, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Nyna

Nyna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2007
    Western Montana
    Hi guys, I got a new camera. Thought I would show you all pictures. My hens are very camera shy though!
    This is the Coop Shed. Half chicken coop half tool shed and feed/bedding storage. It works nice.
    [​IMG]
    Inside the coop, I just added two more laying boxes and rearranged though.
    [​IMG]
    Dust bathing... Lovin' it!
    [​IMG]
    Playing around in the drive and garden...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I will have to get some better pics because I am not sure of their breeds. I am tring to get them to warm up to me! Zoom helps![​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  2. Catalina

Catalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2007
    Minnesota
    Nice coop! [​IMG]

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    That is nice......was that made for dust baths or did it just work out that way? LOL

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Nice pics of your coop/shed and chickies. Great idea, I'm thinking when it's time to build a new coop, I might just use that idea of coop/shed/storage!

5. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Very nice and the dog is awful cute! Are you in a very rural area of Montana?

6. Nyna

Nyna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2007
    Western Montana
    Hi! Thanks guys. I like to show off my pets and home...[​IMG] Yeah, were pretty rural here. We live about 10 miles out of the oldest community in Montana. Population, around 2,000. We live on an undeveloped ranch of about 300 acres. It is nice. My dog is wonderful, we got her from the pound in 2002 and she has been the joy of our life, besides the chickens that is! Lurky, I planted seeds in the dirt bathing area... but they never came up! Except for the one! Oh well.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by