Pictures of Faverolles and Ameraucanas hatched from Pasofino's eggs

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by goldnchocolate, Aug 6, 2010.

1. goldnchocolate

goldnchocolate Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Massachusetts
    These chicks are almost 4 months old and are from my very first incubator hatch [​IMG] , ever [​IMG]. I ordered eggs from BYC member Pasofinofarm and these are some of the chicks that hatched.

I loved the experience of hatching chicks and hope to do it again next year.

This little guy is really shy and when he sees me coming, pointing the camera at him he ususally take off and hides.
    He'll be needing a home soon if anyone is interested:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These two fly up into the upper part of the garage to sleep at night (the chicken coop is in my garage)
    I call this picture, "Let us pray"...lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a Golden Cuckoo Marans pullet that were from some extra eggs she included in my order:

[​IMG]

2. peepacheep

peepacheep Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! Beautiful birds!

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Arent you sure that is a Crele Maran there? Looks Crele to me LOL!

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Very cute! I have some of her golden cuckoo marans too. I just love them. I ended up with 2 girls and 2 boys from that hatch.

5. goldnchocolate

goldnchocolate Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

Quote:I wasn't sure what breed it was (they were extra eggs that she put in with my faverolle and ameraucana eggs) but she recently told me that they are golden cuckoo marans.

flgardengirl: How old are yours? These chicks look as if some of the feathers on the lower breast area are starting to get lacing rather than the barring they had in the pic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by