pictures of my backyard

mommy9994

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
central VA
Thought I would post some pics from my backyard today

ducks2.jpg

The duckies-- Daffy duck (black), and Jemima (grey)

deadmeatandgirls.jpg

the Delaware *ahem* pullet and some of the girls

jimmy2-1.jpg

Jimmy the bantie roo

turkeys.jpg

turkey babies

sparkie2-1.jpg

Sparkie wanted in on the picture taking action

big_smile.png
I LOVE when people post pictures.. Well, I can't blame Sparky! Jimmy looks like a 'pistol'!! Thanks for sharing...Dixie

Jimmy deffinately thinks he's the "big boy" LOL

We call Sparkie the $700 free dog LOL he showed up at dh's office one day. The Humane Society is right next door, they don't open till noon, and we thing someone dumped him before they opened. Prob. somone on thier way to work in the morning. Anyhow, dh called and told me that the office ladies were taking him to the HS at lunch time if I didn't come and get him. The resident "dog lady" declared him a daschund
lol.png
lol.png
and really, she is the dog loving, would save the dog before the baby from a burning building type:rolleyes: When I got there I said, "that is a basset mix", "nope", says she"it's a daschund" whatever! I don't argue with stupid people, it's pointless
duc.gif

Anyhow, we had him about a month, when he decided he wanted to stay out all night one night-- he came home the next morning with a back leg literally flopping! Our vet was on vacation (acctually a "staycation" she was still in town), we had to take him somewhere else (WAY high $$)for x-rays, but our regular vet came in the next day for his surgery. Anyhow, total was $700:th more than half was the other vets x-rays:th:th

Awww, but look at those eyes
love.gif

I'm not really a dog person but I think he's adorable
love.gif

CUTE TURKEYS! they look the same size as mine right now. I am building them a home tomorrow. Too big for the brooder!

Okay those are some darn cute babies. And that it is not a dachshund. LOL That is part basset or beagle or both. hahahaha

What a cutie pie.

Back
Top Bottom