1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pictures of my Black Australorp babies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Sequin, May 22, 2008.

1. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    They are growing soo fast!!! I cannot believe how quickly they grow. Guess I will need to order some more [​IMG] [​IMG] I Think my little ones are about 3 weeks or so. You all might be able to tell better than I can. Thanks for letting me share! I am not a very good indoor photographer, but I should be able to take better pictures outside this summer. Then you can see the coop I have designed and will be building for our chick-chicks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PulletSurprise

PulletSurprise Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Salem OR
    Nice pics! They are too stinkin' cute! [​IMG]

3. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Very cute chicks!! I am happy for you!!

4. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Thanks so much!! I am so in love with the little ladies(well, they all Should be anyway). We have 5, but these are the two that volunteered for todays photo session. [​IMG] Yesterday I took a nap with two of them sleeping on my chest/shoulder. It was a really neat 'bonding' experience. They snuggled right in and we all napped for a little bit. Loved it! [​IMG] I am beyond totally hooked.

5. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    cute!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by