Pictures Of My Chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ibpboo, Jan 11, 2008.

1. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    [​IMG]
    Bok Bok

[​IMG]
    Rhodie & Red

[​IMG]
    Game Chicken that showed up New Year's Day

[​IMG]
    Poof Face

[​IMG]
    Cotton

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

How cute.........but who flatten Poof Heads head? [​IMG] curious about your name here........IBP always makes me think of IBP beef company?
    EDITED to say.......HI, nice to meet you....welcome to BYC

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  3. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Poof Face never did have a poof head, just on her cheeks. After reading numerous posts on this site I figured out that she is an easter egger. She lays green eggs. I don't know of IBP meat company. My nickname is Boo and my dad would call me P Boo and so I be P Boo.
    Nice to meet you too! I have great neices and nephew in OK, and my nephew is there too.

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Great name and origin..... [​IMG] I live about 20 miles east of okc....have 3 sisters in the city myself......with tons of neices and nephews......do any of them go to college here?

5. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    Those pics are great. Rhodie & Red are sooo cute.

6. DementedHam

DementedHam Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2007
    Southern California
    Welcome to BYC!

Your chickens are very nice. Do you happen to know the specific breed of your game hen because she is beautiful.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  7. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Quote:I think they live near Duncan. My nephew has 3 children that are elementary school age. I've never been there.

8. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Quote:Thank you. I do not know what breed the game hen is. She has green legs. My friend said she is a Henny, is that a breed? She is living under and in one of the oak trees in my yard. She is shy of my other chickens, keeps her distance, but when they are penned up she will look at them through gate. The silkie is stilll staying in house at this point. I took her out yesterday and put her under oak tree to meet game hen and game hen was afraid of her too! She must of run away from some abusive chickens![​IMG] So far I just call her New Chicken, haven' thought of a name yet.

9. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Quote:Ok, My friends husband told me my game hen is a Hatch. She has green legs.

10. MikelJohn

MikelJohn Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Abbeville, LA
    Nice pics! Thanks![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by