Pictures of my Chinese Geese

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Bleenie, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Who loves Watermelon!?
    The 3 Brown Chinas with the 2 new White China babies (Willow & Ami)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Owen and Izzy out in the yard. They are REALLY starting to get their voices, thankfully they aren't too noisy...yet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all up in my bizz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    LOLOLOL

Great photos!

All up in your business...LOLOL

3. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    They're so cute! Btw, I believe you were the one who asked about a mix between brown and white chinese? I just hatched out toulouse and white chinese.. Out of 8 goslings hatched so far, 5 are saddlebacks/splashes and 3 are toulouse colors. I imagine the same outcome would happen with the mix of brown and white chinese. [​IMG] I thought it was interesting.

4. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I think it would be cool if i got some saddleback/splashes next year from all these guys. i think they'd be just gorgeous as adults, especially with all the Chinese looks and pretty coloring.

5. jojo@rolling acres farm

[email protected] acres farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Nebraska
    Great pics! LOVE the facial expressions on your older pair. Like I've heard....SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

6. jojo@rolling acres farm

[email protected] acres farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Nebraska
    Great pics! LOVE the facial expressions on your older pair. I think I've heard it said here before....SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

Sorry about the double post...I have NO IDEA How It came to be?!?!?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  7. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    Wonderful! Someday when I have a bigger property I'd love to have some ducks. Love the chicks in the first few pics <3

8. Kim65

Kim65 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Washington state
    Oh, your white geese are so WHITE [​IMG] I'm about an hour south of you and we are still sunk in mud.

I have american lavenders who have a deep draggy keel (unlike Chinas) which is stained tan no matter how much they bathe.

Your juveniles and goslings are gorgeous. I could just sit on your lawn and be entertained watching everyone for hours [​IMG]

9. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

It's especially hilarious when the horse makes noise and i say "Oh no! she's gonna get you, run! run!" and the geese throw their nearly naked wings up in the air and start running around all spastically while honking for their friends and the ducks take off in a line for me.... [​IMG] God, i just love them [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wow! That many web footed birds and your yard is not destroyed. Cool!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by