!!!!!!Pictures of my coop and Pictures of my flock!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by thechickenguy, Aug 29, 2010.

1. thechickenguy

thechickenguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    woodsfield ohio 43793
    my coop&the finished pens
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my cochins
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my EE's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my phoenixs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my guineas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    Nice coop and gorgeous chickens. Do the pens lift up for cleaning?

3. thechickenguy

Jun 15, 2010
    woodsfield ohio 43793
    Quote:no. that is unfortunatly what we did not do. i suggested doing that to my step grandfather when we built it together but we insisted it would be better this way. i mmight eventually do it that way but until now thats what i got to work with. im not sure how im going to clean the floors but when i need to I WILL find a way!

4. AJ666

AJ666 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    La Crosse, WI
    Nice coop and beautiful birds!

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Very nice coop & birds

Imp

6. thechickenguy

Jun 15, 2010
    woodsfield ohio 43793
    thanks everyone.

7. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    Quote:no. that is unfortunatly what we did not do. i suggested doing that to my step grandfather when we built it together but we insisted it would be better this way. i mmight eventually do it that way but until now thats what i got to work with. im not sure how im going to clean the floors but when i need to I WILL find a way!

May I suggest a llarge metal dustpan with sturdy handle? I got one at home depot in the mops/broom/cleaning section. I just scrape up litter and anything stuck to the floor with the front of the dustpan, empty it into a tall trash can and remove. I can clean a 4 x 8 coop in about 15 minutes with this thing. Best tool I ever bought.

8. thechickenguy

Jun 15, 2010
    woodsfield ohio 43793

May I suggest a llarge metal dustpan with sturdy handle? I got one at home depot in the mops/broom/cleaning section. I just scrape up litter and anything stuck to the floor with the front of the dustpan, empty it into a tall trash can and remove. I can clean a 4 x 8 coop in about 15 minutes with this thing. Best tool I ever bought.

well that works for me!

9. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Your coop is awesome! [​IMG]
    What color is that one guinea? a Pied Lavender? [​IMG]

10. sheilawagner

sheilawagner Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Pacific NorthWest
    Are your cochins standard size or bantams. They look so cuddly. Do you find that they like to cuddle on your lap? Mine do although I may not have treats. Even the roos.

Nice coop.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by