1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pictures of my Coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by ladyfaeden, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ladyfaeden

ladyfaeden Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2011
    St. Helens, Oregon
    Here's pictures of one of my coops. I showed my dad several plans I liked and he combined the features I wanted to make this:

http://www.chimeracreek.com/coop.html

This was before the chickens moved in. It has great ventilation although it still needs the cupola put on the top, the roost hinges upward for easy cleaning, there's a cupboard out of reach of the chickens (shown in shelf stage in the picture), and the 6 nest boxes are easily accessed from outside the coop. 64 square feet of floor space. Its full of Swedish Flower Hens at the moment.

Click on the pictures to make them bigger.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. bnjrob

bnjrob Overrun With Chickens

Dec 31, 2008
    North TX
    Very nice!

3. coolcanoechic

coolcanoechic Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! Very nice! I love the size. It makes me wish mine were bigger....lol. Chicken math.

4. hispoptart

hispoptart Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    NW Colorado
    Very pretty!

5. mtnhens4

mtnhens4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    Western NC
    Ladyfaeden, I love your coop and all of your cool animals and chickens, I'm a little jealous but I have ho where near the space to have as big an operation as yours, I'm glad that you're using your space for such worthwhile projects.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by