Pictures of my girls

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by sunnydee, Dec 15, 2008.

1. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Well..I have today off from work...kids are at school...house is clean...soooo.........the question was, "What can I do with my lovely free time?" Answer of course..visit the girls! So my hot cup of coffee, camera slung on my shoulder, here are some pictures of my girls this morning.

It is a brisk 34 degrees out today, but the girls are loving their door open enjoying the fresh air.

This first pic is two of my white leghorns in their nesting box! God forbid one of them goes in the other one!
    [​IMG]

And here is one of my BO's "back side". She turned right around when I brought the camera up as if to say, "Does my butt look big?" LOL
    [​IMG]

And a couple of my BOs outside their run. They were looking around saying, "Where did all the grass go!"
    [​IMG]

I hope you all enjoy!

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I LOVE your pics! The first 1 looks like they should be having coffee and gossiping! Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

3. sunnydee

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Thank you. I am glad you liked them. In the first pic, they are always like that! They lay EVERY day and seem to do it together. Crazy girls. I guess I better get back out there. I am sure I have some nice fresh eggs to collect!

4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Lovely birds!! They look so happy!! You know you're a good chickenmama when you're babies look happy!!

5. sunnydee

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Yes..I will admit.... they are spoiled girls! They are our pets, so we treat them as we would any other animal we have. My friends have always told me that when they die, they want to come back and be one of my pets! LOL

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    They are really sweet looking, especially the first pic.

7. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    [​IMG] AWSOME PICS!!!! [​IMG] and i didnt know BOs could have those huge floppy combs! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by