Pictures of my Muscovies & Ducklings :)

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
Hey everyone, I got a few good pictures of the adults & babies today and just wanted to share them with ya
smile.png
. The Muscovy babies are growing SO fast but they're getting pettier everyday! I have more babies in the brooder & I also just put in an order for 2 more WC Goslings today, they should be here by the end of the week!
big_smile.png

100_8299.JPG

100_8300.JPG

100_8290.JPG

100_8289.JPG

100_8288.JPG

100_8287.JPG

100_8286.JPG

Pekin/Rouen Mix Ducklings:
100_8291.JPG

100_8294.JPG

100_8281.JPG

Last edited:
Thankfully they just started getting along, the little geese were beating up on the older Muscovies when they'd get too close to "their" babies, lol. I am really happy with the variety of colors this year, it's just too bad I can't keep them all. I am going to try to find some good pet homes around here. so far all of them are really nice and only 1 is a scaredy cat, lol.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, my heart is melted into a big puddle down here!!! They're just gorgeous!! Would you be interested in adopting an ole lady who loves ducks?
lau.gif

I'm so glad you posted these photos :)

Michelle

Thank you for sharing these wonderful ducks, Bleenie.
Wow, they look so happy and healthy.
Is it me, or do the muscovies have a mona lisa smile goin on there?

smile.png

(in the first pic, in the lower right hand corner, is that a frizzled duck?
gig.gif
)

beautiful birds. really lovely.

beth

Lol, Mr. Fuzz, my frizzle rooster was all under my feet everytime i went outside today, i dunno what his deal was
roll.png
Quote:
thanks everyone, part of my girls are on nests right now so it seems like only the light colored and blue ones were outside, lol. I'm down to only 13 adults now so i plan on keeping quite a few of the girls in this batch, i am totally in LOVE with the Blue Fawns and Chocolates...there's also a super cute little Black Pied that I named Buttons (cause she's cute as a button
tongue.png
)...she's about the only one with a name though, lol.

The picture of the older 3 makes me a little sad though because i know i am going to have to rehome the drake that's sitting with them(solid blue fawn to the left).
sad.png
He's just such a pretty little sweetie.

Bleenie sweetie, the only thing I can say about the pics is that they're pure bliss! I love them! Thank you so much for sharing them!

I have some Scovy babies hatching right now and I'm so disappointed that they're not more colorful. Waaaaaahhhhh! Oh well.

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom