Pictures of our new additions!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Quail_Antwerp, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    These are some of the cuties we picked up at the Mt. Hope Swap. [​IMG]

These first two are Sergeant Pepper and his wife, Butter. These are the ones my husband fell all over himself for. [​IMG] He was certainly happy with his find, and he made sure to tuck them in the for the night the last two nights.
    [​IMG]

This is Ruth and Elizabeth. My DH got them for me to make up for the fuss he made over his OEG's [​IMG] Nah, just kidding! He said these two are my Sweetest Day gift from him. [​IMG] Ruth is in the front, Elizabeth in back.
    [​IMG]

Here we have Michael, Gabriel, and Anna....I think they were holding a secret powwow, plotting their escape, and wondering who the new "bringer of the feed" is (me! lol)
    [​IMG]

Here is another picture of Michael and Anna! Don't they make the cutest pair of sweethearts?
    [​IMG]

Michael, Anna, Gabriel, and Gracie I purchased from Harley's Girl. Gracie hasn't had her picture taken yet because she seems stressed from all the change, so I have her temporarily off by herself to re-coup. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Beautiful birds. GL with them.[​IMG]

3. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG]

4. chantecler

chantecler Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Moncton New Brunswick
    They are sooooo pretty [​IMG]

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Very nice chickens, thanks for sharing.

6. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Thanks!

Sergeant Pepper decided he was going to roost in a tree last night, my DH had a fit! If it had been one of MY chickens he would have said, leave it there until morning [​IMG] but since it was HIS chicken, we had to get Pepper out of the tree, don'tcha know! ROTFL!

7. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

They are so sweet looking! Best Wishes for a long healthy life for them all! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by