1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Pictures of our new additions!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Quail_Antwerp, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    These are some of the cuties we picked up at the Mt. Hope Swap. [​IMG]

These first two are Sergeant Pepper and his wife, Butter. These are the ones my husband fell all over himself for. [​IMG] He was certainly happy with his find, and he made sure to tuck them in the for the night the last two nights.
    [​IMG]

This is Ruth and Elizabeth. My DH got them for me to make up for the fuss he made over his OEG's [​IMG] Nah, just kidding! He said these two are my Sweetest Day gift from him. [​IMG] Ruth is in the front, Elizabeth in back.
    [​IMG]

Here we have Michael, Gabriel, and Anna....I think they were holding a secret powwow, plotting their escape, and wondering who the new "bringer of the feed" is (me! lol)
    [​IMG]

Here is another picture of Michael and Anna! Don't they make the cutest pair of sweethearts?
    [​IMG]

Michael, Anna, Gabriel, and Gracie I purchased from Harley's Girl. Gracie hasn't had her picture taken yet because she seems stressed from all the change, so I have her temporarily off by herself to re-coup. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. conroy

conroy Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Beautiful birds. GL with them.[​IMG]

3. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Songster

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG]

4. chantecler

chantecler Songster

Aug 25, 2008
    Moncton New Brunswick
    They are sooooo pretty [​IMG]

5. redoak

redoak Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    Very nice chickens, thanks for sharing.

6. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Thanks!

Sergeant Pepper decided he was going to roost in a tree last night, my DH had a fit! If it had been one of MY chickens he would have said, leave it there until morning [​IMG] but since it was HIS chicken, we had to get Pepper out of the tree, don'tcha know! ROTFL!

7. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Songster

They are so sweet looking! Best Wishes for a long healthy life for them all! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: