Pictures of plymouth rocks!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickcrazzy, Aug 28, 2014.

1. chickcrazzy

chickcrazzy Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2014
    Usa
    Post your picks here! Chicks hens, or roosters! Am I the only one obsessed with em?!? Love there spots!

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Do you mean Barred Plymouth Rocks? I usually think of their barring as stripes rather spots, but whatever, they are pretty. Actually as chicks it does look like spots. But my 2 BR hens are full grown now and very social. They love to get up close to the camera.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    Beautiful BR, I really like the last pic with the wooded back drop you should enter it for the calander. He is my BR Roo Brave at two weeks [​IMG]

4. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Cute. BR roosters sure do start growing their combs at a young age. They save the trouble early on of having to guess whether you will have a rooster or hen.

5. Papas Chickens

Papas Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2014
    Dateland Arizona
    You should see him now that he is almost 11 weeks old he is so handsome he makes my SLW Roo look bad lol.

6. chickcrazzy

May 17, 2014
    Usa
    Awwww!

7. chickcrazzy

May 17, 2014
    Usa
    keep posting! Loving it <3

8. ChirpyChicks1

ChirpyChicks1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2013
    I don't have any current photos since I haven't been on this site in awhile but I have 2 BRs, Lucy and Ethel. Ethel has been working her way up the pecking order and has become a tad unfriendly. Lucy however has always been my favorite, she use to try and ride on my shoulder.

This was last summer, they were around 15-16 weeks I believe. Lucy has the redder face/comb

[​IMG]

Couple of weeks ago, Ethel checking out the rabbit that was outside for a few hours

[​IMG]

The girls eating some left over food, love their super fluffy butts

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by