Pictures of Polish and silkie crosses

White Silkie rooster and black polish hen. Some of her siblings were black with white crest! Some were white with black!
Oh that's so cool my polish and silky are the same colors so they'll come out like yours. I love silky crosses I have two one with Americana and one with Barred Rock they are both so sweet and are good layers surprisingly they also have really loose fluffy soft feathers cuz they're silky genes

Oh that's so cool my polish and silky are the same colors so they'll come out like yours. I love silky crosses I have two one with Americana and one with Barred Rock they are both so sweet and are good layers surprisingly they also have really loose fluffy soft feathers cuz they're silky genes
I hatched a frizzle EE two weeks ago. Black frizzle rooster & black Ameraucana hen! I love cross breeding!!

This is my "polkie"... black silkie roo x tolbunt polish. She is just the sweetest, all silkie personality wise, even her little chit chatting.. but extra poofy crest and tail with smooth feathers.

Here she is next to my bantam cochin for size reference. She's all feathers though, weighs next to nothing!
20220612_155933.jpg

20220424_125145.jpg 20220424_124901.jpg 20220424_124908~2.jpg 20220424_124917~2.jpg 20220424_125202.jpg

It's a rooster is not completely white as you can see but he is really dirty in this picture he needs a bath LOL. Sorry this is the best picture I could get of the hen I'll take a better picture later on
View attachment 3133723View attachment 3133725
Btw, you have a Paint roo.. so its a dominant white over black.. more than likely, your chicks will be black. Or possibly paint depending on the background of your hen..

Back
Top Bottom