Pictures of puppy and chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by hcammack, Dec 31, 2008.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Yesterday even though it was really cold I took a few pictures.

Here is the Eggs For Sale sign on the coop already got one new order for spring Thanks Msbear
    [​IMG]
    Here is Olive pushing her luck with my gang of hens
    [​IMG]
    Here is Olive with our older basset Scarlet learning the ropes around the chicken pens I hope she picks up Scarlet's temperment our chickens she is our LGD
    [​IMG]
    Here are the big girsl exploring the little girls area
    [​IMG]
    Here are one of my delewares who is molting a Cuckoo Marans and my Faverolle
    [​IMG]
    Here is Butterscotch my Buff X Blue Wheaten Ameraucana girl
    [​IMG]
    Here is my Blue Copper (hopefully she gets copper later) Marans pullet she has fantastic lacing to bad I couldn't keep a roo to breed with her
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking,
    Henry

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  2. cottagegarden

cottagegarden Eggistentialist

Oct 2, 2008
    SE PA
    Just precious Henry-thanks for sharing!!

3. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thanks for looking sharing is my favorite thing to do I am bored and New Years eve which is a pity. I PMed you about my Ameraucana roosters.

Henry

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  4. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    Nice pics.
    I love how the chickens are looking at Olive out of the corner of their eyes.

5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:LOL thanks I know she is showing the respect since she got a gentle flogging from the Faverolle hen I am going to have to work with her more she is still a bit to interested in them for my liking.

Henry

6. cottagegarden

cottagegarden Eggistentialist

Oct 2, 2008
    SE PA
    Quote:Thanks for looking sharing is my favorite thing to do I am bored and New Years eve which is a pity. I PMed you about my Ameraucana roosters.

Henry

I am waiting for a good time to bring that one up with the DH!! I have a little one with croop and another little one who needed a tooth pulled this am plus we are in this awful storm so I think asking if we can get another rooster will go a bit better in a day or two.
    I am sorry you have to keep giving up your boys-I would think it really wonderful if we could give you back some pullets your little guy sired. Happy New Year Henry--and Olive is the most beautiful Basset I have ever seen!!

7. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont

Henry

I am waiting for a good time to bring that one up with the DH!! I have a little one with croop and another little one who needed a tooth pulled this am plus we are in this awful storm so I think asking if we can get another rooster will go a bit better in a day or two.
    I am sorry you have to keep giving up your boys-I would think it really wonderful if we could give you back some pullets your little guy sired. Happy New Year Henry--and Olive is the most beautiful Basset I have ever seen!!

Thanks I know about having wait to break news about possible new birds at a better time! LOL mom I got 7 new birds instead of 4 (as I am driving back from peachicks and Will Marrows) [​IMG] don't worry I am sure I will find a good home for these guys. Thanks for even considering them. I am sorry about your little guys cough and the tooth also thanks for the compliments about Olive we love her! You can just have these guys if you want them I just want them to have a good home with ladies of their own.

8. sara

sara Title Needed Here

henry~ love your pics, the pup is adorable. No New Years plans?

9. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Ya I had a party to go to but I am just tired and want to sleep also most of my friends are away its seems might still go out not sure. What are your plans? hope you have a good New Years I might just watch the ball drop LOL it is so cold and nasty here.

Henry

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I have no kids until Sunday so I plan to have LOTS of fun. [​IMG] Seriously though, we have a party tonight, then I'm making my DH work on our new bathroom. I have a jacuzzi tub sitting up there needing to be used [​IMG] Poor guy, I'm making him slave away on his days off.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by