Pictures of some of my chickens that have grown..

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Rufflemyfeathers, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Rufflemyfeathers

Rufflemyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    The two Royal Palm Turkeys are the ones I bought the other day and they are 4 months old...the little one alone is Sofie Royal Palm turkey also that I hatched she is about 6 weeks old now..The white chickens are RIW almost 7 weeks old..RIR are 10 weeks..Black Australorps 3 in brooder..
    Sofie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Lovely little birds.

I like the fourth picture where it looks like they are saying "what's ya doing"

3. Rufflemyfeathers

Rufflemyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    Tonight when did chores had to do some moving around..thought my red sex link could go down in with the White ones they were in the coops built cages not in picture..but needed out into bigger area the pen..so put couple down in with the whites no way..they were mean to the Red Sex Link...so I ended up catching every white chicken not that many 7 I think along with that turkey and putting them in another pen.. and cleaned up the pen they were in and put the sex link in there as that is where got the heat lamps...use to take me little or no time to do chores but longer now cause I just love fussing with them.. they are such a joy to care for...I really am enjoying my chickens and turkeys....

4. ursusarctosana

ursusarctosana Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Spokane, WA
    Turkeys are so sweet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by