1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pictures of some of my girls and maybe a rooster.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by babychickfarmer, Jun 9, 2007.

1. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

So I have a couple of pictures of some of the girls so here ya go.
    This is Annalise she's the lead hen. Shes the one that always chases after the pullets when I set them after they have made so much noise. She just loves to get 'em. We got her as she was a year old and we have had her for a month now.

[​IMG]

Then this is Boba
    . I caught her in a funny mood. Usually she will just run from me. only a couple times I have bin able to hold her. She is also another one who we just got a month ago.

[​IMG]

This is Nadine. We have had her since a chick. She is a black sex link and she just loves the camera.

[​IMG]

This is one of the white gurls. I am not sure which one they are so hard to tell apart. She's a leghorn and Dang does she run fast.

[​IMG]

This is the one me and a couple others think is a rooster. It's combs and wattle are a lot redder then the others and it's also so much skinnier. What do u think??

[​IMG]

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I really think the last picture is a little roo. Great pictures.

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    How old is the one in the last picture? Looks like it may still be a hen because in my experience, the roos get red combs real fast and real big!

Beautiful birds otherwise! I love the "stern" looks on the ameracanas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by