1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pictures of some of my girls and maybe a rooster.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by babychickfarmer, Jun 9, 2007.

1. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

So I have a couple of pictures of some of the girls so here ya go.
    This is Annalise she's the lead hen. Shes the one that always chases after the pullets when I set them after they have made so much noise. She just loves to get 'em. We got her as she was a year old and we have had her for a month now.

[​IMG]

Then this is Boba
    . I caught her in a funny mood. Usually she will just run from me. only a couple times I have bin able to hold her. She is also another one who we just got a month ago.

[​IMG]

This is Nadine. We have had her since a chick. She is a black sex link and she just loves the camera.

[​IMG]

This is one of the white gurls. I am not sure which one they are so hard to tell apart. She's a leghorn and Dang does she run fast.

[​IMG]

This is the one me and a couple others think is a rooster. It's combs and wattle are a lot redder then the others and it's also so much skinnier. What do u think??

[​IMG]

2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'm not sure that the last one's a cockerel...
    The girls are beautiful!
    I'm amazed that your Leghorns have brown eyes when the both of mine had orange...[​IMG]

3. babychickfarmer

babychickfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:HUH?? All of myne have brown eyes. and I have 5...thats wierd ur have orange?

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Very pretty. Nadine cracks me up! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by