Pictures of the baby buffalo calf I am watching.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by sueg6255, May 24, 2008.

1. sueg6255

sueg6255 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    LaGrange County
    He are pictures of the baby calf we are baby sitting for the weekend. His name is Bentley and he is just so cute. The other little cute one is my son.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had to put him in the barn because the pen they brought over he got out of .

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  2. babyboy1_mom

babyboy1_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Louisiana
    No pictures are showing up.

Dorothy

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    That is cruel and unusual to lure us in with baby buffalo pics and then we can't see them!! [​IMG]

4. sueg6255

sueg6255 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    LaGrange County
    [​IMG]

5. nutmeggie

nutmeggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    I see them now. How cute. I loved going out to Yellowstone a few years ago in the spring and seeing all the baby buffalo. I have so many pictures!!

6. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    Aww, so sweet! [​IMG]

Our neighbor raises buffalo. Yeah, we went over one day, to see if they wanted to buy a school fundraising item, and were greeted with his *weaned* bottle baby...on the porch. [​IMG] Yep, this little girl was about 450 lbs, and wanting to rub against us, and suck fingers still...[​IMG] It's a good thing I'm used to bottle feeding our calves-bovine calves that is! He lets them wander around the yard, and greet visitors...guess she's pretty good at scaring away door to door salesmen though [​IMG]

7. Tutter

Tutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    N. California
    That's so cute!

Yes, they are good at getting out of places. We have a buffalo ranch near us, and I love watching them...especially when they come out of the hills with their calves. [​IMG]

Thanks for sharing, and have fun with him! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by