Pictures of the flock again

I know everyone is probably tired of my picture floods, but I love to show them off!! And I have no life working from home...Hope you enjoy!!

Roopert and his ladies :D

My little Alien :D Shes such a sweet heart!

I love her coloration!

Mr. Roopert and all his handsomeness :D

Now this is the sad part, these two cornishX's are the friendliest out of all my birds. They will let me pet them, follow me around, and they will huddle around my feet.
hit.gif
why must they be so friendly and sweet!!

Then when I leave, they retreat back into there little anti hawk house and wait for me to come back to check on them.

\
Yes I am now labeled "The crazy chicken lady" and this was just to good to pass up!

My sweet little Cinnamon
love.gif
who apparently is show quality? Woot!

My grumpy little E'E Izzy XD I think she may be mixed with Faverolle?

My favorite hen Bug, the best Orpington ever!!!

My Chicken cat chilling with Bella and Butters My two LF black Cochin pullets.
They love tormenting him XD

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Never apologise to chicken people for posting chicken pictures! Your flock is gorgeous, and always fun to see :)
Ok I know better now! :D
Thank you!! I love taking pictures of them, and no one else but BYC people really care to see them :(
So i like to show them off :D

I have a feral cat that sits with the chickens, but she runs off when I'm within 20 metres of her! she even sniffs their butts for some reason, waiting for an egg to pop out I suspect.

btw you have a lovely flock! The 'beware of the rooster' sign made me laugh :D

Your cat never bothers the chickens? Ours watches them constantly, but I never dare to give him the chance to see if he would go for them.
Nope :D He just sits there and watches them. He and our old barn cat Maybell used to chase off hawks and possums, then she tangled with a porcupine and never came back :(
Now he just watches guard all by himself like a lone soldier or something lol.
He chases them every now and then and then they all turn around and chase him right back.

I have a feral cat that sits with the chickens, but she runs off when I'm within 20 metres of her! she even sniffs their butts for some reason, waiting for an egg to pop out I suspect.
btw you have a lovely flock! The 'beware of the rooster' sign made me laugh
big_smile.png
Mine at least lets me pet him. Hes a semi tame feral.
Hehe yes shes looking for those eggs! Its time for them to pay up
lol.png

Awe thank you
smile.png

Yes, I bought it for my own giggles. There was a "Beware of chicken" sign also, but I found the "beware of rooster" more comical due to how friendly my boys are
big_smile.png

Im glad you found it as comical as I did!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom