Pictures Of The Flock!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Alright so I had a recent mishap with quarentine today. You can read that thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=364443

So
    I ended up putting my new girls in the chicken run while Munk and Joon free ranged, they had already been exposed to each other, and Munk and Joon were determind not to lose sight of the new girls, including OPENING my screen door and coming in to visit the brooder.

Anywho, I snapped some pictures of everybody. Enjoy!

Munk (12/13 week old Easter Egger pullet) and Joon (12/13 week old Barred Rock pullet)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the new girls (Gnosis #1 and #2 (Blues), Butternut #1 and #2 (Splash BLRW)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. awheel11

awheel11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2010
    Cute pics! The new girls are very pretty [​IMG]

3. gordonburrito

gordonburrito Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Mid-Missouri
    Joon is adorable, she reminds me of my BR. I bet she's a cuddly lap chicken too.

4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    VERY much so! I love Barred Rocks for that reason, they are all so sweet it seems, whether they are hatchery or home bred. She constantly badgers my mom for treats when she's gardening, it's really funny. And whenever I go sit in my chicken watching chair, Joon jumps onto my lap and lays down making these soft.. Purring type noises. I assume contentment? Munk usually followed suite to my lap, and relaxes as well, but she is very wary of strangers and avoids being touched by people she is not familiar with. Joon will jump in ANYBODY's lap and my 5 year old nephew can walk around the yard with her in his arms and she is fine. It is so cute! Plus Joon is a HUGE camera hog, always inches from the lense lol

5. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Chillin' With My Peeps

Great Pics! I'm getting ready to post some 3 month pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by