PICTURES! Precious Imprinting Of My Ducklings & Boys

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by FunnyBunnies12, Oct 24, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    adorable photos!!!! how stinking sweet--that last photo is my favorite for sure-all though they are all great photos [​IMG]

2. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    Seriously adorable! Seriously....

3. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

The last picture is the one you have to make a mouse pad or hot chocolate mug out of. It's so cute.

PS Didn't want to say coffee mug because your sons are young. Even through caffeine does help with one part of ADHD, but not so much with the other. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  4. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    I agree, that last photo is adorable!

5. FunnyBunnies12

FunnyBunnies12 Chillin' With My Peeps

My oldest son(12 next Monday) occassionally drinks coffee, it does calm him plus it helps with his Asthma too! My youngest who also has ADHD/Sensory Integration doesn't like it.
    But thank you all for the kind words, I do admit the last one is my favorite too! Just seeing how they are with these ducklings make me want so badly these 8 to hatch! They are so theraputic for us ADHD'rs! LOL!!

6. ByHisHands

ByHisHands Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2010
    Cosby, TN
    I too have a duckling that has imprinted on us. She is adorable and everyone that meets Ducky falls in love with her. We didn't mean for her to imprint, but she was the only one that hatched. Ducky is now 5 weeks old and getting very large. She lives in the house and stays at our feet at all time, except at night. I kennel her at night and I have to cover it so she can't see out or she will quack for me all night. It's time for her to spend some time outside without us. We have been trying but Ducky will not leave our feet. If we get out of sight she panics and runs around quacking as loud as she can until she finds us. She will do nothing except eat unless she it with us. Also she is terrified of other ducks. She is fine with all other animals, dogs, cats, chickens and horse. HELP she really needs to be a duck, but it breaks my heart to hear her quack so franticly.

[IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/50957_downsized_0418111750a.jpg

[​IMG]

7. DuckDuckDuckGoose

DuckDuckDuckGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    The Great Northwest
    Quote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww= she's cute!!!!!!!! I wanna kiss her. Thanks for sharing the pic.
    T,

8. Nikkumz

Nikkumz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Spanaway,WA
    Is it just me or does 'DUCKY' kinda look 'goosey' to you??
    Quote:

9. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Ducklings are so cute!! The last photo is a great one to be sure!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by