Picures of my Chicken Little, a silkie & Thania :)

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
Well I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to show everyone my chicks
big_smile.png

This is Chicken Little a Black Tailed White Japanese
07041550.jpg

07041133.jpg

07041543.jpg

07041236.jpg

He's a very special chick
tongue.png
I saved him from dying when he was a few days old
smile.png
jumpy.gif

Now my silkie
big_smile.png
she was the one that got photographed for the ECO contest
tongue.png

06304342.jpg

06304333.jpg

06304317.jpg

The ECO pics

07015438.jpg

07015123.jpg

And now Thania, my chihuahua
big_smile.png
she's a special one too
tongue.png
she got poisoned a few months ago and I almost lost her
sad.png
I was there when she came to this world xD so I've had her since the second she was born and will always be with me. She's about 4-6 years old

07023506.jpg

big_smile.png
That's it
tongue.png

Last edited:
just gorgeous we all love to see each others chickens x x your silkie is gorgeous and i swear its a mystery how they all look so white x x
big_smile.png

Chicken1" :

just gorgeous we all love to see each others chickens x x your silkie is gorgeous and i swear its a mystery how they all look so white x x
big_smile.png

I know
tongue.png

She is a beautiful silkie!!! I have a baby silkie that looks very similar. I never wanted a silkie until I got her, now I'm trying to find her a beau. I may be watching for silkie hatching eggs! I have to bathe mine because she gets muddy.
thumbsup.gif

Aint that funny, I have a BTW Japanese cockerel with a crooked comb called Snagglepuss but lately I've been calling him chicken little I originally had 4 little roos in that bunch , he was NOT the best looking but the homely little turd won me over. He has 2 ladies with him. They are whores for dries meal worms. He is still in the house because i didn't have time to complete their coop. I'm in the hospital at the moment.

He always had pastybutt so he was very skittish of the giant hand coming for him, I cured that by feeding mealies from my hand, now he sometimes bites the hand because he is probably looking for mealies.

Back
Top Bottom