Picures of my Chicken Little, a silkie & Thania :)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Skitz, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Well I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to show everyone my chicks [​IMG]

This is Chicken Little a Black Tailed White Japanese
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's a very special chick [​IMG] I saved him from dying when he was a few days old [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now my silkie [​IMG] she was the one that got photographed for the ECO contest [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ECO pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now Thania, my chihuahua [​IMG] she's a special one too [​IMG] she got poisoned a few months ago and I almost lost her [​IMG] I was there when she came to this world xD so I've had her since the second she was born and will always be with me. She's about 4-6 years old

[​IMG]

[​IMG] That's it [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  2. Chicken1"

Chicken1" Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2010
    just gorgeous we all love to see each others chickens x x your silkie is gorgeous and i swear its a mystery how they all look so white x x [​IMG]

3. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Chicken1" :

just gorgeous we all love to see each others chickens x x your silkie is gorgeous and i swear its a mystery how they all look so white x x [​IMG]

I know [​IMG]

4. goatranch

goatranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2009
    She is a beautiful silkie!!! I have a baby silkie that looks very similar. I never wanted a silkie until I got her, now I'm trying to find her a beau. I may be watching for silkie hatching eggs! I have to bathe mine because she gets muddy.[​IMG]

5. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:they do! [​IMG] they're always dirty [​IMG]

6. geckobass5

geckobass5 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2010
    lee county
    Aint that funny, I have a BTW Japanese cockerel with a crooked comb called Snagglepuss but lately I've been calling him chicken little I originally had 4 little roos in that bunch , he was NOT the best looking but the homely little turd won me over. He has 2 ladies with him. They are whores for dries meal worms. He is still in the house because i didn't have time to complete their coop. I'm in the hospital at the moment.

He always had pastybutt so he was very skittish of the giant hand coming for him, I cured that by feeding mealies from my hand, now he sometimes bites the hand because he is probably looking for mealies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by