Pie and Chips... Bad diet!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Suzie, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    Hi!

I did post on here about my muscovy duck "Pie" that disappeared - returned home for one night and then went walkabouts again - well after five weeks she came home with five beautiful duckings....! "Chips" was hatched in an incubator indoors and when Chips was introduced to Pie and her five babies all was well...... UNTIL Pie decided to de-feather Chips - Chips had very few feathers left when we discovered it - bloody and depressed!

Pie was removed from the stable and Chips was left with the ducklings - Pie was extremely annoyed at being removed from her duckings and sat around for two days until she discovered the delights of her companions... she now ignores the babies and they have adapted well to living with Chips - Chips is so cute - walks out every day with me to explore the territory, runs about chasing anything and everything that life has to offer, loves to be cuddled and does not want to end up in a Pie - moral of the story - keep your Chips well away from Pies....!!!

Good diet information from Chips!

Suzie

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    [​IMG]

3. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    Thanks for the comment Miss Lydia - I know you like chocolate so....... would you prefer Chocolate Pie or Chocolate Chips???.... I can supply both to you!

Suzie
    [​IMG]

4. Valntyn

Valntyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2012
    Central Maine
    I REALLY need to get more creative when naming our ducks... [​IMG] I cannot stop smiling at "Pie" and "Chips."

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Well i'm not much into pies Suzie, I will eat the inside out and leave the crust so I guess Chocolate Chips would be best. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by