pigeon egg, day 14!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by bock, Apr 12, 2009.

1. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    Day 14 is here!!! [​IMG] I can see the little sqeaker kicking around already!!!! [​IMG] That egg is soooooooo tiny, it's a wonder it even fits!!!I am all ready whith food, and sprynge. All I can do now is sit, and watch!!! [​IMG]

P.s Wish me, and the sqeaker luck!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    COME ON PEEPS, YOU ARE RUINING MY MOOD!!! [​IMG] GIMME SOME SUPPORT HERE!!! [​IMG]

3. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Go you!!! Good luck! Really, I was just wondering today, how long does a pigeon take to hatch? I have a female who just starting sitting on a couple of eggs 2 days ago. So, when should I expect babies?? [​IMG]

Paula

4. bradybrady09

bradybrady09 BANNED

Mar 19, 2009
    Vermont
    Sending you hatching vibes Go Baby Go!!!![​IMG]

5. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    You're almost there! Just 4 more days to go!

6. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    Quote:18 days from the time the second egg is laid, usually [​IMG] Some parents are just over-achievers and like to start incubating on the first instead of waiting until the second is laid like they're supposed to, haha.

7. hippichick

hippichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    Quote:18 days from the time the second egg is laid, usually [​IMG] Some parents are just over-achievers and like to start incubating on the first instead of waiting until the second is laid like they're supposed to, haha.

Thanks!

Paula

8. lindamass15

lindamass15 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2007
    you'll have a good time and the little squab will be so attach to you:)

I have two now about two weeks their mommy hatch them and a bounch on eggs now

9. lindamass15

lindamass15 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2007
    Quote:So, I'm just wondering what feeding method are you using? Is it the one where you cut the end of the srynge off and cover the end with fabric and make a whole in it so the baby eats into it like it would from its mommy or are you going to inserted into its crop?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by