Pigeon eggs needed

Welcome to BYC. Locate your state thread and possibly a pigeon fancier there can help. Also try to locate a racing homer club that might be a source. Pigeon eggs do not ship well as they are so delicate. Rather than being unable to lay, the pair may both be cocks. In the absence of 'other' sex pigeons both hen and cock pairings happen.

Welcome to BYC. Locate your state thread and possibly a pigeon fancier there can help. Also try to locate a racing homer club that might be a source. Pigeon eggs do not ship well as they are so delicate. Rather than being unable to lay, the pair may both be cocks. In the absence of 'other' sex pigeons both hen and cock pairings happen.
Thanks, yes the hen had laid a few eggs when we first rescued her. They are in Tampa Florida and he will pick them up anywhere around there.
Thanks, Rocco

I'm in PA..would be more than willing to try to ship some to you.. I know when shipping eggs they're supposed to be wrapped in bubble wrap individually and then wrapped in bubble wrap again and packed in a box inside a box..

I'd be willing to give it a try ..message me if interested

I'm in PA..would be more than willing to try to ship some to you.. I know when shipping eggs they're supposed to be wrapped in bubble wrap individually and then wrapped in bubble wrap again and packed in a box inside a box..

Thanks, this will be a great experience for them , as you know that's all they want to do.
Please let me know when you can do it and we will work out the details.
Best regards, Rocco

I'd be willing to give it a try ..messageThanks, yes we are interested thank you! They will be shipped to Tampa Florida. Please let us know a price and how to pay for it? PayPal?
Best to you
Rocco
[email protected] me if interested

Hi, any chance we can work out getting a few eggs? this would be great if we could.
Thanks again. Rocco

Back
Top Bottom