Pigeon training questions

Pigeonator

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2021
Hi guys. i have had my pigeon for about a month and a half(turkish tumblers) and i would like them to loft fly but they dont.they usually get scared and fly to the roof. i read that they first fly and then get some feed. i usually feed them in the morning or right after i come back from school. what time should i feed them and what time should i fly them. i am a student and wake up around 7 am. and am usually out until 3 pm. any tips all advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. i have had my pigeon for about a month and a half(turkish tumblers) and i would like them to loft fly but they dont.they usually get scared and fly to the roof. i read that they first fly and then get some feed. i usually feed them in the morning or right after i come back from school. what time should i feed them and what time should i fly them. i am a student and wake up around 7 am. and am usually out until 3 pm. any tips all advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hey there. I hope you get them flying, but ill be honest... I have never had success getting non-homing pigeon breeds to fly. So i cant help you much, other than keep them healthy, and feed them lightly.

Back
Top Bottom