Pigeon Video

Discussion in 'Pigeons and Doves' started by casportpony, Dec 22, 2015.

1. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Interesting video
    [​IMG]

-Kathy

2. Ameraucanas

Ameraucanas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2015
    That is interesting.

3. Hokum Coco

Hokum Coco Overrun With Chickens

Dec 6, 2012
    New Brunswick,Canada
    I thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing. You have a lot of skill and know how when it comes to raising pigeons. I was impressed. I would never attempt to raise a pigeon from an incubator like you accomplished. I did like your method for feeding the squabs. I will employ that if necessary. Thank you again for sharing.

4. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

Sorry, I probably should have said that it's not my video, it's just one I found.

-Kathy

1 person likes this.
  5. broody rooster

broody rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2015
    im sorry if this was answered in the video and i couldnt understand but what was the mass that was taken from the crop and did he cut it out or push it out ?

6. Hokum Coco

Hokum Coco Overrun With Chickens

Dec 6, 2012
    New Brunswick,Canada
    That mass was undigested food that accumulated over time. It is important to let the crop empty before each meal. That in my opinion is what he removed from the squab"s crop.
    The squab would have definitely died without that procedure. It is NOT a good idea to hand raise a squab I live it to the experts when ever possible.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by