Pilgrim Geese Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Goosey Gail, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Goosey Gail

Goosey Gail New Egg

Feb 7, 2012
    Hi , I am looking for pilgrim geese hatching eggs...I will pick up....will be driving through states of Michigan to Tennessee. Please let me know if you have any. Will pay top dollar for fertile eggs from healthy birds. Thanks Gail

2. I would put a wanted post down in the auction section in the appropriate section . . . There seem to be a lot of people with pilgrims so I bet they'd be able to help you. In some places it is early for eggs - but in the south I've heard that they are laying --

Good luck!

3. Goosey Gail

Goosey Gail New Egg

Feb 7, 2012
    Thanks...I am new to the site. You have been kind. Goosey

4. Hideaway Haven

Hideaway Haven Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    Hi do you know how many you are looking for? I live in ohio.
    Thanks

5. Goosey Gail

Goosey Gail New Egg

Feb 7, 2012
    Thank you for responding. I would buy whatever you have available. I will be travelling near you on weekend of Feb 25. How many could you offer and would you prefer cash? I really appreciate this as it is an opportunity for new blood. Thanks Gail

6. Goosey Gail

Goosey Gail New Egg

Feb 7, 2012
    Can I get your phone number. I would love to get some eggs. Am willing to pay well for them as they are hard to find and i will give them good care. I will meet your wherever but would love to visit your location. Thanks ...anxiously awaiting. Gail

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    If everything else fails, there is Mayer Hatchery in Polk Ohio. THey offer hatching eggs and pilgrim goslings. You can even pick up from their store.

8. azhenhouse

azhenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    North Eastern Arizona
    Hi, I don't know if you have heard from Hideaway Haven yet. If not, you could send her a personal message, and she might see that faster than the post on this thread. Good luck!

9. Hideaway Haven

Hideaway Haven Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    Hi I am sorry that I have not responded life has been nuts around here. I talked to my friend who does a lot of incubating of eggs. I often give her eggs. She told me my eggs got to cold outside. I only have 5-6 but she thinks they are bad. I am not sure what you want to do. If you are interested in them let me know. It would be Sat. evening before I would be available. Just let me know. Could you email me directly at home I am on that more.
    Thanks Susan

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by