Pillsbury Bake Off Recipe JUDGE OFF!

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Ok, several BYC members have entered the Pillsbury bake off challenge on Pillsbury.com for the big 2012 competition. They, Pillsbury, have already chosen 90 people to be there with their recipes (though they won't know until September). There are 100 recipes selected that will be part of their You Be The Judge part of the competition. These 100 recipes will go head to head, 2 recipes at a time, for the next 20 weeks.

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

So trying to get the BYC people together to try these recipes each week and vote on your favorite of the 2. Go here to see the recipes to try from home:

http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/You-Be-the-Judge

If you, the BYC member, see your recipe up for voting in the next 20 weeks.... use BYC for the amazing community it is, we stand by our on! So mention its your recipe and we'll do everything we can to get you votes. Use BYC, we'll help on facebook and twitter as much as we can.

With all the recipe, posts your likes and dislikes about each one here. This is a learning experience for a lot of us, maybe we can learn for the next Pillsbury bakeoff for next time we try. Or maybe this time several of us BYC people can get it, and I hope to be seeing ALL the BYC entries at the bakeoff in March 2012 in Florida! What a great way to meet our favorite chicken hobby friends!!! (And paid for too!)

So jump in... bake... vote... and get the BYC community to rock this competition!!!

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
okay! I registered to vote!
If you scroll all the way down on one of the view pages ,on the last part of registering, there are $55 worth of Pillsbury coupons.
I did not get them 9bother opening them) because I am trying to lose weight... and I love monkey bread.
sad.png

make sure you bake off contestants let us know as soon as you do if you are in the running!Coffee, news, BYC. ...and vote!

*edit*
I just looked at the email that Pillsbury sent me, and there are coupons from hot dogs, to clairtin and comet.
I will be printing some of those out.
It is a nice payment for registering.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I have entered this years bake off, too! First time. One recipe.

I actually set the calendar on my phone to alert me every two weeks to vote for a new recipe.

Good luck to everyone!!
fl.gif

Oh awesome, how cool would it be if several BYC members got to go. Should we bring some of our chickens? Would they allow them at the hotel? HAHAHAHA
lol.png

Now, as I've been informed from a friend of mine who went a couple of times.... if any of us had a recipe in the running for the JUDGE OFF part we would have already been notified. So either I'm out or I'm in... but apparently, I'm not inbetween.

I don't know if anyone here has been notified they were in the judge off or not!?

Last edited:
Yeah, hopefully it is good news. Its scary when hearing NOTHING is either really good... or really bad. It's like waiting on some test from the doctor! HAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom