Pink feed sack purse

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dmccann, Sep 23, 2011.

1. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    This purse measures aprov 13 inches in length by 7.5 inches high.The purse is lined and has an inside pocket ,webb strap handles and a velcro close.My pink bags are almost gone,so if u want it get them before they r gone.Shipping per zip code.Smoke free home.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. srt4chick

srt4chick New Egg

Sep 8, 2011
    It would be even better if you could make a strap out of the bag as well and line it on one side with the pink gingham. Cute purse, I just don't like the black nylon strap. Kinda sticks out like a sore thumb... but the body of the purse is super cute![​IMG]

3. dmccann

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I perfer to use strapping rather than the hard bag as handles,i have put the hard bag handles on cheap shopping bags,these handles last longer.I at times like contrast that is why the handle is black on this one,sorry u do not like it.

4. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

I think it looks great! I had a similar bag done by a 4Her for our county fair...didnt have a nice lining like yours though!

5. dmccann

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    thank u

6. DanyyChicken

DanyyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Southern NH
    I really like how u made the Velcro strap out of the purina logo on the top. Cute idea. I like the black straps... Pink and black are a great contrast to each other.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by