Pink Food Sacks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChickiKat, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Looked for the post that answered this. Cannot find it. What brand of feed was going to come in pink bags this month?? Thank you, K

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Purina, I believe. [​IMG] And I'm glad I'm not the only one with my eyes peeled for the pink bags... I want me one of those pink tote bags like the 'cool' chicken people have! [​IMG]

3. ChickiKat

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    yep, I want a pink tote too.....

4. eenie114

Quote:The funny thing is that I'm scared of the cost. [​IMG] Purina ain't cheap! At least, not as cheap as what we usually buy. *sigh* But I don't want a green one, I want the cool pink one! [​IMG]

5. ChickiKat

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    I would pay extra to get the pink bag and the chickens can have the food. Thats a win-win situation in my book.... [​IMG]

6. eenie114

Quote:Other girls want designer jeans.... I want designer feed sacks. [​IMG]

7. ChickiKat

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Quote:Other girls want designer jeans.... I want designer feed sacks. [​IMG]

[​IMG] me too

8. eenie114

9. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Purina has the pink sacks. I saw them this weekend at TSC. If I knew how to sew, I would sew some but I can't sew. [​IMG]

10. GoldDogsMom

GoldDogsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    Indiana, PA
    dmccann is looking for pink bags to make her totes, I bought one from her and LOVE it! Maybe you could contact her, send her the feed bag and have her make it for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by