Pip away from air cell 48 hours ago

ManWithChicks

Songster
Jul 17, 2019
I tried peeling some shell back, but when I went for membrane it bleed, so I stopped. I candled it after that and realized it was facing away from its air cell . Any suggestions?

Hi! :frow
Are you sure? Can you post pictures?
I would hate to open the incubator just for photos, as its very dry here.
I zipped the shell to the air sack, and the pip is on the fat end, just 180 degrees from the lowest side of air cell. There is no tear in the membrane in the air cell area. THe membrane near the pip is a bit dry, but not bad. The other membrane is not clear, but it isnt yellow or super dry looking, just looks like white leather.

I would hate to open the incubator just for photos, as its very dry here.
I zipped the shell to the air sack, and the pip is on the fat end, just 180 degrees from the lowest side of air cell. There is no tear in the membrane in the air cell area. THe membrane near the pip is a bit dry, but not bad. The other membrane is not clear, but it isnt yellow or super dry looking, just looks like white leather.
Could you get a pic through a window (if your incubator has one)? It's hard to give advice if I can't at least see a pic. How long has it been externally pipped now? What is your humidity % at?

Back
Top Bottom